CALCULATE YOUR OWN MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT YOUR PRODUCT SIZE.
1. Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle
2. Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen
3. Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot
4. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back
5. Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different
6. Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn
7. Find this measurement in Centimeters in the size chart below